|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author|
This is a compatibility step that allows both the older form
and the new form to co-exist for a while until the older can
be removed entirely.
All transformations are of the form:
#if (CONFIG_COMMANDS & CFG_CMD_AUTOSCRIPT)
#if (CONFIG_COMMANDS & CFG_CMD_AUTOSCRIPT) || defined(CONFIG_CMD_AUTOSCRIPT)
Signed-off-by: Jon Loeliger <email@example.com>
March 13, 2005); new configuration options CONFIG_JFFS2_LZO and
CONFIG_JFFS2_LZARI are added. Both are undefined by default.
Fix PHY address for canmb board.
- DDR Ram support for PM520 (MPC5200)
- support for different flash types (PM520)
- USB / IDE / CF-Card / DiskOnChip support for PM520
- 8 bit boot rom support for PM520/CE520
- Add auto SDRAM module detection for MicroSys CPC45 board (MPC8245)
- I2C and RTC support for CPC45
- support of new flash type (28F160C3T) for CPC45
attempting to switch on USB on SX1 board.
* Patch by Josef Wagner, 18 Mar 2004:
- Add support for MicroSys XM250 board (PXA255)
- Add support for MicroSys PM828 board (MPC8280)
- Add support for 32 MB Flash on PM825/826
- new SDRAM refresh rate for PM825/PM826
- added support for MicroSys PM520 (MPC5200)
- replaced Query by Identify command in CPU86/flash.c
to support 28F160F3B
* Fix wrap around problem with udelay() on ARM920T
* Add support for Macronix flash on TRAB board