The eXMeritus HWW-1U-1A unit is a DO-160-certified 13lb 1U chassis
with 3 independent TEMPEST zones. Two independent P2020 computers may
be found inside each zone. Complete hardware support is included.
High-level hardware overview:
* DO-160 certified for passenger aircraft (noncritical)
* TEMPEST ceritified for RED/BLACK separation
* 3 zones per chassis, 2 computers per zone (total of 6)
* Dual-core 1.066GHz P2020 per computer
* One 2GB DDR2 SO-RDIMM module per computer (upgradable to 4GB)
* Removable 80GB or 160GB Intel X18-M SSD per computer
* Front-accessible dual-port E1000E per computer
* Front-accessible serial console per computer
* Front-accessible USB port per computer
* Internal Gigabit crossover within each TEMPEST zone
* Internal unidirectional fiber links across TEMPEST zones
* Battery-backed DS1339 I2C RTC on each CPU.
Combined, each 13lb 1U chassis contains 12GB RAM, 12 cores @ 1.066GHz,
12 front-accessible Gigabit Ethernet ports and 960GB of solid-state
storage with a total power consumption of ~200W.
* SPD detection is only known to work with the DO-160-certified DIMMs
* CPU reset is a little quirky due to hardware misfeature. Proper
support for the hardware reset mechanism has been left for a later
patch series to address.
Signed-off-by: Kyle Moffett <Kyle.D.Moffett@boeing.com>
Cc: Andy Fleming <email@example.com>
Signed-off-by: Kumar Gala <firstname.lastname@example.org>