Diffstat (limited to 'common/cmd_flash.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/common/cmd_flash.c b/common/cmd_flash.c
index a0ccdb632..162d1ff65 100644
@@ -101,7 +101,7 @@ abbrev_spec (char *str, flash_info_t ** pinfo, int *psf, int *psl)
* erase and protect commands. The range of the addresses on which
* either of the commands is to operate can be given in two forms:
* 1. <cmd> start end - operate on <'start', 'end')
- * 2. <cmd> start +length - operate on <'start', start + length)
+ * 2. <cmd> start +length - operate on <'start', start + length)
* If the second form is used and the end address doesn't fall on the
* sector boundary, than it will be adjusted to the next sector boundary.
* If it isn't in the flash, the function will fail (return -1).