|author||Steve Sakoman <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2010-06-17 21:50:01 -0700|
|committer||Sandeep Paulraj <email@example.com>||2010-07-05 19:59:55 -0400|
ARM: Rename arch/arm/cpu/arm_cortexa8 to armv7
The purpose of this patch is to prepare for adding the OMAP4 architecture, which is Cortex A9 Cortex A8 and A9 both belong to the armv7 architecture, hence the name change. The two architectures are similar enough that substantial code can be shared. Signed-off-by: Aneesh V <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: Steve Sakoman <email@example.com> Signed-off-by: Sandeep Paulraj <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'board/logicpd')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/board/logicpd/zoom2/zoom2.c b/board/logicpd/zoom2/zoom2.c
index 6455d1dc3..e9f6625ce 100644
@@ -46,7 +46,7 @@
* This the the zoom2, board specific, gpmc configuration for the
* quad uart on the debug board. The more general gpmc configurations
- * are setup at the cpu level in arch/arm/cpu/arm_cortexa8/omap3/mem.c
+ * are setup at the cpu level in arch/arm/cpu/armv7/omap3/mem.c
* The details of the setting of the serial gpmc setup are not available.
* The values were provided by another party.